My FB and Twitter walls are filled with happy comments from friends who have passed their JAMs BV auditions, about ministry.
Congrats to all who have passed the most recent round of JAMs auditions, and welcome to the family :)
Sadly, yesterday was probably the last time that Im gonna sing at a big day event for JAMs Church. And February will be my last month serving in JAMs. I have already smsed Belle yesterday regarding my decision about leaving to focus fully on Choir and BV, and yes, it has already been confirmed.
Actually, I dont really know what to feel about this issue. On one hand, Im happy that Im moving on to something greater. And like what my JAMs leader said, this is not my final destination but only a training ground to prepare myself for something bigger, and that greater plans are in store. But then again, I feel sad about leaving because JAMs has really given me so many opportunities to do things that I have never ever dreamt of. I've been stretched, challenged, and I've learnt so much.
But well, what Belle said was true. I really need to focus on what is important to me, and sooner or later, I'll have to leave someday.
Seeing all the comments on getting through the auditions also reminded me of how I used to feel during those days when I was going for Teen Band Auditions. Its been, 1.5 years? :)
I dont ever want to lose hold of the vision that God has given to me, and I dont ever want to lose my passion towards what I've always wanted to do. It might seem like I've already reached my destination that I've been yearning for, but no, I'm still far from that. I dont ever want to feel the level of excitement dipping downwards as I get more and more chances to sing, and when Im doing more and more things. Instead, I want the level of sense of fulfillment, and the hunger to serve to increase more and more as I get closer to my dream. Just like how I want to always have my first love for God, I want to always have the same passion and love, for my dreams.
Thank you friends, for reminding me about how I should continue to press onto my dreams :)
I want to be as excited as you are about passing the auditions, everytime I get to stand before the people to sing, to lead.
My greatest honour will always be, to serve my Lord and King :)
P.S. I will see my name. Amen.